Chcę Polski normalnej
April 27, 2024, 02:46:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: each year.  (Read 4776 times)
tfretb217
« on: December 13, 2010, 04:46:08 AM »

Every small business knows that you participate in the community, then the community will shop in your store.  In a franchise business,leather messenger bag, the franchisor should also encourage, if not require a franchise outlet to do community service and stay involved with the community that will support them.
--- --- --- ---- ----
As your franchising company considered requiring community service and community involvement?  If not, perhaps you will contact your franchising attorney and ask them if this makes sense for your franchising company.  I hope you will consider this in 200
Franchisee must perform twelve (12) car wash fundraisers,women's Casual pants, one for each month,Cool mens blazers, for their local community(s) each year.
Community Involvement and Franchising
During rainy months in your Marketing Area and with our prior written approval Franchisee may substitute one community service project per quarter in lieu of three car wash fundraisers as outlined in the Confidential Operations Manual. All community events are to be performed no further than fifteen (15) miles from any border of their Marketing Area or within their Marketing Area.
It is for this reason that in my company,popular mens jeans, we required as per the franchise agreement, as well as the confidential operations manual, that each franchisee perform fund-raising events for local charities.  It may seem all odd that a franchise or would have required as of their franchises,Beach Wedding gowns, but I don't see it that way.  I wanted to be known up front in prior to the commencement of the franchise operation that he franchisee is required and must help the community.  Below is the clause I've put into each and every franchise agreement;
About Author
15 Community Events
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: