Chcę Polski normalnej
March 28, 2024, 07:36:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zapraszam do dyskusji o niewpuszczeniu obserwatorów  (Read 64421 times)
no_ja
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2007, 12:01:09 AM »

Moja propozycja dla autora tekstu jest taka, gumowy mlotek i mocno w leb, pogorszyc sie nie pogorszy a zawsze moze sie poleprzyc.

Napisz swój własny text i przekonaj nas, zamiast pieprzyc o gumowym młotku. Tobie to juz tylko siekiera byłaby ratunkiem
Report to moderator   Logged
pawel
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »

No i zwycięstwo PiS
Polska nie jest już brzydką panną  która  daje każdemu kto ma na to ochotę.
Ale żeby osiągać takie sukcesy trzeba było wywalić tych wszystkich doradców.
p8ao0bz6w
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2010, 07:11:46 AM »

,wholesale sunglasses
 Price: ? 7350 usd own brand: Celine / Celine-producing countries: France User Rating: 3 (2 rated this product)

the world's top luxury brands - & mdash ; Celine Celine is an extraordinary creative spirit and the embodiment of the image of elegant and refined. Retro gray very elegant and exquisite detail work, full of stylish design,designer sunglasses, in the traditional style adds a stylish casual atmosphere,glasses frames, so that you keep cutting the world.

Remind:
 this section is a special discount merchandise goods, can not be returned, please measure carefully before buying your size, and the purchase of the former Advisory Service

Product color due to the different colors on each display,replica purses, there will be some off color,prescription sunglasses, to the actual main
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: