Chcę Polski normalnej
May 08, 2024, 02:06:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: but the average rural Indians earnings are still the exact same.  (Read 3685 times)
tfretb217
« on: December 16, 2010, 03:43:58 PM »

Rural India consumes 56% of the FMCG demands and we have got quite lot of Indian FMCG Organizations,but still lot of FDI's are pouring in India.What I suggest is that let the Government see the living standard of the rural India,upgrade them and chalk out potential opportunities for any MNC's or FDI's.We all know that Retail stores in India are meant only for the uper class  economy class,can we see anybody from rural India over the retail outlets or any retail outlets set in Rural India.Never,India is still sleeping and attempting to cope up with the developed countries.1st lets guarantee that 100% of the Indians are economically forward and create opportunities for any MNC's or FDI's in India.
In terms of GDP,we are comparing with Chinas's GDP,but see the standard of living in China and also the Indian rural individuals.The Government has developed the NREGA Bill,but does it mean that all the folks residing in rural India are benefitting from this scheme.I do think that this scheme has benefitted the pocket of numerous politicians we are a professional fashion jewelry & timepiece wholesaler ,we offer many designer fashion jewelr.amp; State Government officials.Time has come for the government to open the eyes and see this all,rather than providing very good lifestyle only for the specific class of the society.
I need to ask one question,can you find any rural indian working in WAL-MART,you wont discover this,Womens Clothing,why that,we need to change the system.To sum up,I would like to say that any retail stores operating in india shouls see wheather they are genuinely creating road for the rural indians to acquire any products.I'm truly proud of several Indian Businesses like HLL,ITC,GODREJ etc.,Cheap Fashion Clutch Bags, whose sales figure crosses much more than 60% only form rural market.The Government really should take actions to make sure that the prices of stuff within the retail stores are lowered down,which might be beneficial to all classes of the society as well as the corporate Sector need to put forth the views what I suggested.
Individuals of rural India will need information and choice making for their better day to day operations,leather shoulder bag,which will improve their top quality of life and also empower them.FDI's are shaping the country's economic scenario,but do this mean that the retail stores are set up only for the economy class.In India,the rate of items in any retail stores are so high and a common layman can not even dream of purchaseing a product.The government is promoting the retail stores in India,Cheap Cocktail Dresses,without keeping in mind the income of the rural Indians.
The article highlights the will need for purchasing power by rural Indians specifically in the context of wide FDI's which set up  comming up in India.we know that the conventional market place are growingly being replaced with the departmental stores,super markets and speciality stores.The lifestyles of the economy class are increasing,cheap A-line bridal gown,but the average rural Indians earnings are still the exact same.

About Author
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: